Scalable Sourcing Innovation
“The war for talent is over, and the talent won.”
That’s a quote from Bersin by Deloitte’s “Predictions for 2014: Building a Strong Talent Pipeline for the Global Economic Recovery” report. The report lists the need to “reinvent and expand focus on talent acquisition” as one of the top 10 predictions for 2014. Specifically:
“As the economy improves you will need to more aggressively and intelligently source and recruit… integrate talent acquisition teams, develop a global strategy, and expand the use of analytics, BigData, and social networks. Your employment brand now becomes more strategic than ever… Today your ability to recruit is directly dependent on your engagement and retention strategy – what your employees experience is what is communicated in the outside world.”
In Southeast Asia, stiff competition exists for the best talent. It’s not only critical that you have an advanced sourcing strategy to uncover the best candidate, but also that you have a strong employer brand to attract and retain new employees. Asian candidates, in particular, hold the company brand in high esteem when selecting an employer. Combine this with the fact that Southeast Asian hiring needs can fluctuate quickly – it’s no wonder that Southeast Asia is such an exciting yet challenging market for talent.
The bottom line with scalability is that you pay for the recruiters you actually use during downtimes, and not the full recruitment bench you need to keep during busy periods.
- Hudson RPO has the ability to increase or decrease the number of recruiters we deploy to a client depending on their recruitment volumes.
- As the recruitment volumes go up, we grow the number of recruiters deployed.
- As the recruitment volumes go down, we deploy the recruiters to other solutions we manage, thereby reducing the cost for the client.
An advanced sourcing strategy gets into the minds’ of your ideal candidates and determines where and how best to find those candidates. The right RPO provider has internet search experts who know advanced web search techniques. The firm will also create a strategic sourcing plan that addresses the following:
- Talent pool diagnostic & development
- CRM & engagement strategy design
- Diversity attraction strategies
- Developing diversity messaging and creative collateral
- Social audit of current channels
- Online & offline communication channel strategy
- Support the development of online voice, risk management and time management strategies
- To learn more about Hudson RPO’s Brand & Sourcing Innovation team, click here.
Strong Corporate Identity
A 2011 study of 2,250 corporate recruiters conducted by LinkedIn revealed the value of a corporate identity on the perceived employee value proposition. For companies with strong employer brands, their cost per hire was more than two times lower. And these same employers had 28 percent lower turnover rates.
The market perception of your corporate identity is the sum of what your firm offers its employees:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Values and culture
- Learning and development
- Stimulating work environment
- Leadership effectiveness
- Products, service, support and financials
- Career diversity and promotion
An RPO solution will work with you to evaluate and strengthen your corporate brand. Plus, working with one provider, as opposed to multiple agencies, ensures that your firm presents a consistent employer brand message to the market place.
To view Hudson RPO’s Employer Brand Engagement Model, click here.
For more information on how your company will benefit from an RPO solution, contact Hudson RPO today.