RPO for Resources, Energy and Utility Companies
Global Recruitment Services
It takes the right people to run your
business like a well-oiled machine.
Industry is the engine that keeps our global economy churning. And while physical assets are important, it’s the people who manage and direct operations that get the job done.
Hudson RPO’s specialization in Resources, Energy & Utilities concentrates on four service sectors:
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Construction & Property
- Renewable Energy & Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
We have a strong reputation for consistently delivering recruitment outsourcing services to companies across all industries and sizes.
So whether you are looking for a disciplined engineers, project or operations managers or specialists in the renewables or oil and gas industry, from board directors to graduates, we have the extensive network and global reach to find just the right candidates for your business.
Resource, Energy and Utility Case Studies
Discover how Hudson RPO’s team of experts provided recruitment solutions and met the needs of organizations within the energy and natural resources industry including oil and gas, electric and industrial providers:
- See how we designed and implemented an all-encompassing, customized RPO solution for a US$4 billion diversified industrial company across EMEA, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Latin America and North America. Hudson RPO provided a dedicated on-site delivery team and proactively built out the talent database, minimized the use of third party vendors and successfully implemented consistent global recruitment service levels and reporting capability. Click here to view the RPO case study.
- Learn how Hudson RPO’s consultants successfully delivered a start-to-finish system for a US$50 billion global electric company that resulted in converting 250 employees from the previous vendor and adding new employees. The company also expanded the contract for an additional five years to continue implementing Hudson RPO’s service delivery model into other subsidiaries including their nuclear fuels processing facilities. Click here to read more.
Relevant Blog Articles
- RPO and the Engineering Industry - Click Here
- The Role of Recruitment in Driving Diversity in the Workplace - Click Here
- 5 Reasons to Usa a Blended RPO Model for Temp and Perm Hires - Click Here
- Dedicated Recruiting in a Competitive Job Market - Click Here
Have a recruitment process outsourcing need?