Hudson RPO Reduces Costs & Increases Efficiencies
For many years, this global electric company obtained their technical labor support through an internal subsidiary. The internal cost-cuts they faced in the late 1990s led the company to seek proposals and solutions from various reputable staffing vendors.
Prior to Hudson RPO’s engagement with the client, the company needed to:
- Streamline their hiring and management processes for long-term professional workforce
- Create a global solution that would increase hiring efficiencies
- Implement a system to reduce overall administrative costs
The client needed a solution to recruit new hires in a timely manner across a broad range of geographic locations. Hudson RPO implemented a secure web-based workflow system where hiring managers could access the system via their individual company intranet or internet.
The solution implemented by Hudson RPO provided:
- Hiring managers the ability to open a job requisition and have the request automatically posted and sent to the Hudson RPO client team
- Within twenty-four hours, receive quality candidates who are ready to be reviewed
- An automatic time and expense reporting system set up for new employees hired
- An Oracle and SAP interface created to allow electronic invoicing and payment
- Reports with automated statistics, trends and relevant information for management to have on-hand
RPO Consulting Results
Hudson RPO productively delivered a world class start-to-finish system that exceeded the client’s expectations. The relationship was successful and resulted in the client renewing the contract for an additional five years to continue their productive stature established through Hudson RPO.
Hudson RPO’s solutions were responsible for:
- Converting 250 employees from the previous vendor and adding new employees
- Client’s implementation of Hudson RPO’s service delivery model into other wholly owned subsidiaries and their nuclear fuels processing facilities