Hudson RPO China
China: An Exciting and Challenging Talent Market
China is perhaps one of the world's most challenging markets when it comes to finding and retaining talent—especially those with the right professional experience and language skills.
The Chinese Recruitment Market in 2013
While China’s growth may have slowed compared to its previous break-neck speed, the Chinese economy continues to expand at an impressive rate. In fact, according to SEB’s China Financial Index, SEB economists expect China to grow by 8.1% in 2013. Hiring expectations reflect this. In Morgan McKinley’s “Hiring Manager Report 2013,” 74% of hiring managers in the financial services expect hiring over the next 12 months to be the same or greater than the previous 12 months. 88% of commerce & industry employers believe the same.
Talent retention will be the greatest challenge for managers handling personnel issues in 2013 across both financial services and commerce & industry (71% and 55% respectively). Hudson RPO is perfectly positioned to help you find and retain top people in China.
Hudson RPO is the leading RPO provider for professional level hires in Greater China
- We have expert teams based in Beijing and Shanghai, supporting clients with their hiring across first-, second- and third-tier cities in mainland China and Hong Kong.
- In China, your company’s growth is limited only by its ability to access and deliver talent on demand. Hudson RPO offers an unparalleled, extensive, and growing database of qualified talent in the industry, with more than 600,000 pre-screened Chinese professionals. You’ll access this database for your hiring needs and build a talent pipeline for future growth.
- Understanding the diverse markets and the ability to network locally are key to success in China. The majority of our team was born and raised in the markets they serve; they’re not just expats.
We build high-touch, innovative solutions for sustainable business success
- We’re so confident in our ability to help you find and retain the right candidates that we back our candidates with 3-6 months’ retention guarantees depending on the project.
- Transparency and trust are critical when deploying a recruitment solution in China. At Hudson RPO we are ISO 9001:2000 Certified, NASDAQ-listed and Sarbanes-Oxley Compliant.
Relevant Blog Articles
- Talent Sourcing Trends in China - Read more
- Getting Started with an RPO Solution in China - Read more
- Creating an Employee Value Proposition Aligned with Business Strategy - Read more