Multiple Recruitment Services Proves Costly, Inconsistent & Inefficient
The client, a US$4 billion diversified industrial company with over 11,000 employees serving customers in more than 130 countries, focuses on its core markets of integrated water treatment and process chemicals, as well as its corporate strengths: global presence, on-site expertise, and innovative products and services.
The client had an inconsistent recruitment model among its locations across the globe, with all of their markets relying heavily on different third party recruitment services. This created an inconsistent recruitment delivery and reporting process, offering little visibility into hiring success for local and corporate HR. The client was ready to make improvements by identifying a single partner to lead the development of a best-in-class recruitment model across all of their global markets that could scale up or down with their business needs.
Global RPO Solution
The client selected Hudson RPO as their single global recruitment partner because we met their most important criteria of demonstrated experience developing best-in-class, turn-key recruitment operations in all of their key markets.
Hudson RPO designed a custom solution which included:
- Combination on-site/off-site recruitment team
- Comprehensive qualitative and quantitative reporting
- Vendor Management Services
- Scalable recruitment capacity
- Demonstrated cost reduction
- Multi-tiered, proactive sourcing methodology
- Applicant Tracking System implementation and optimization
We designed and implemented an all-encompassing RPO program for the client across EMEA, Asia, Australia/NZ, Latin America, North America (Vendor Management only).
Since the implementation, the client has met their goals, enjoying several benefits such as:
- Coordinated and consistent global recruitment service levels, delivery methodology, and reporting capability
- Well-coordinated and extremely successful global implementation program
- Dedicated on-site delivery model encompassing full recruitment lifecycle (internal and external hiring)
- Global Vendor Management program
- Minimized use of third party vendors to reduce costs and reporting inconsistency
- Proactive build-out of talent database (Taleo) to meet the needs of future vacancies (in conjunction with workforce plan)
- Management of all candidate sourcing channels and mechanisms