Hudson RPO helped global pharmaceutical company triple its output of life-saving drugs
Our client is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, with annual revenues of $40 billion and employing over 100,000 people in 117 countries.
Our client needed to triple its supply chain output in Canada. To do so, the company needed to hire 240 new employees, including managers, analysts and highly skilled specialists, in a highly compressed time frame.
The quality of new hires was critical, as the plant produces life-saving drugs. Realizing the hiring needs were too great to handle internally, our client chose to leverage their existing infrastructure and find a recruitment and talent management partner who could manage the tight timeframe while providing the highest quality candidates.
Hudson RPO Solution
Hudson RPO designed and implemented a recruitment program for the immediate need to hire 240 positions in approximately 12 months. Due to the success of the initial project, we were asked to take over the entire recruitment function for Canada. More than 3 years later, this RPO engagement is continuing to grow and evolve.
Our customized solutions for this client consist of:
- Streamlined recruitment process utilizing Lean Sigma methodology
- Dedicated onsite and offsite recruitment team
- Establishment of Assessment Center-based methodology for high-volume recruitment initiatives in the manufacturing business
- College recruitment program management
- Talent database expansion
- Applicant Technology System implementation and customization
- Development of customized web-based recruitment management tools
- Executive Reporting
- Third party supplier management
- Scalable solutions as hiring volume increases and decreases.
Recruitment Outsourcing Results
To date, our team has been responsible for over 700 professional level hires, with more than 40,000 individuals screened into our client’s database.
Our results include:
- Reduced time-to-fill
- Reduced cost per hire (by 28%)
- Increased quality of reporting
- Increased quality of candidate
- Multi-tiered sourcing strategy
- Pipelines of passive candidates
- Best-practice recruitment methodology